We are hiring DevOps Engineer / Systems Engineer to join our growing company for full-time employment.
You are awesome at:
- • Linux,
- • Comfortable in production environments with great care and attention to detail,
- • Virtualization Technologies,
- • Self-motivated learning and ability to troubleshoot problems,
- • Excellent communication and creative problem-solving skills
You are good at:
- • Working knowledge of OOP Java/J2ee technologies and being able to read stack traces
- • Linux bash/shell scripting or software development experience
- • Hands on experience in Installation, configuration, and maintenance on web servers Ex. HTTP Web Server, Apache Web Server, Nginx.
- • Managing all aspects of the software configuration management process including code compilation, packaging, deployment, release methodology and application configuration.
- • Relational DBMS, MySQL
- • Monitor, respond to and troubleshoot of applications, servers, and devices sufficient to meet service level agreements.
- • Implementing and administer applications, system and network security.
- • Working knowledge of networking, firewalls, switches, routers, and VPNs
Nice to have:
- • Networking experience, and certifications
- • Experience configuring firewalls, switches, routers, and VPNs
- • Implement and administer applications, system and network security.
- • Experience with deployments
- • Experience with SVN, Git, VPN configuration,
We offer a competitive salary, casual workspace and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com.