We are hiring a talented Liferay Lead to join our growing company. This is a 4-6-month contract with potential for full-time employment.
The job duties include:
- • 5+ years of relevant professional experience in business or technology required
- • Lead and coordinate development activities and be the anchor of technical expertise with internal and onsite technical teams.
- • Experience with leading a team of at least 3 people, architecting solutions, establishing best practices, and introducing/implementing new technologies.
- • Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing web applications to deliver high-performance and responsive web applications
- • Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- • Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- • Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- • Prepare and produce releases of software components
- • Work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- • Work with our global technology partner to deliver solutions to our clients
- • May require travel to the United States.
You’ll need to have experience with:
- • Experience with Java Portal Specifications (JSR168/JSR 286) and Liferay 6.1 / 6.2 / DXP
- • Experience with Java/J2EE application design and development experience
- • Experience with OSGI framework
- • Experience with MVC design pattern
- • Experience with Hibernate/Spring frameworks
- • Experience implementing and utilizing Web services, Service/System Integrations
- • Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- • Experience delivering technical design & architecture documentation
- • Experience with code management tools, automated build setup, and deployment procedures
We offer a competitive salary, casual workspace and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org