Veriday implemented a customized integrated portal solution that helps to enable remove healthcare service delivery across Ontario for over 10,000 users.
The implementation of this integrated solution achieved the following results:
- Enabled accurate identity proofing and credentials provisioning to users;
- Enabled single sign on (SSO) authentication and, when necessary, a compensating factor solution for users;
- Enabled enterprise application service subscription enrolment lifecycle, course-grain role based access of users to OTN application services; and fine-grain entitlements within OTN application services ;
- Enabled compliance logging and auditing of identity and access policies and procedures;
- Enabled self-service management of their user account; and
- Enabled bi-directional federated access to eHealth Ontario service provider application