We are hiring Service Desk Analysts to join our growing company for full-time employment.
- • Ensure an end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- • Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution.
- • Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- • Follows up with other support staff involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete.
- • Adheres to and supports Veriday’s corporate standards, service levels, policies, and procedures.
- • Maintains and protects confidentiality regarding all aspects of corporate and client information.
- • Willing to work in rotational shifts-starts from 7.30 am to 3.30 pm and 12.30 pm to 8.30pm
- • Operational knowledge of a Service Desk environment
- • Effective oral and written communication skills
- • Practices active listening with an ability to explain technical terms in clear and understandable language
- • Demonstrated ability to diagnose technical issues and match resources appropriately to achieve problem resolution
- • Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
- • Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- • Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- • A minimum of 0-2 years experience within a customer service oriented Information Technology environment in financial domain including in-depth experience in providing technical support and quality customer service
- • Strong written and oral communication skills
- • Excellent time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- • Ability to work effectively and productively within a team environment
- • Post-Secondary education or Diploma/Degree in computer science or Information Technology
We offer a competitive salary, casual workspace and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply by emailing your resume or CV to email@example.com.