We are hiring a talented Liferay Lead to join our growing company. This is a 4-6 month contract with potential for full-time employment.
The job duties include:
• 5+ years of relevant professional experience in business or technology required
• Lead and coordinate development activities and be the anchor of technical expertise with internal and onsite technical teams.
• Experience with leading a team of at least 3 people, architecting solutions, establishing best practices, and introducing/implementing new technologies.
• Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing web applications to deliver high-performance and responsive web applications
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Work and communicate effectively in a team environment
• Work with our global technology partner to deliver solutions to our clients
• May require travel to the United States.
You’ll need to have experience with:
• Experience with Java Portal Specifications (JSR168/JSR 286) and Liferay 6.1 / 6.2 / DXP
• Experience with Java/J2EE application design and development experience
• Experience with OSGI framework
• Experience with MVC design pattern
• Experience with Hibernate/Spring frameworks
• Experience implementing and utilizing Web services, Service/System Integrations
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
• Experience delivering technical design & architecture documentation
• Experience with code management tools, automated build setup, and deployment procedures
We offer a competitive salary, casual workspace and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com