Five Stars Rating. People are holding stars over the heads.
, ,

Good Customer Service Just Isn’t Enough Anymore

Today, more than ever financial advisors need to provide exceptional service to their clients. This is how advisors can have high retention and get referrals for new business. When clients feel they can trust their advisor, they are…
Young and creative start-up team discussing ideas in board room. Group of multi ethnic people during business meeting.
, ,

Five Digital Marketing Trends for Organizations with Advisors To Take Advantage

What customers want, how customers think, and how customers interact is changing – constantly. Every year we see the rise and fall of certain platforms, trends and memes that explode, and changes in customer preferences that force the…
Marketing Platform Lead generation funnel
, ,

4 Tools to Transform Your Advisor Lead Generation

  The buying process has changed. In the old world, Marketing found a list of customers through lists, email blasts, and mass advertising and passed the list on to Sales. Today, buyers can do their own research online and can…
Bridging the Legacy Gap
6 Best Practices of A Great Omnichannel Experience: Part 1
,

6 Best Practices of A Great Omnichannel Experience: Part 1

Thanks to the ever-increasing capabilities of mobile devices, more and more people are using multiple channels when making a purchase. Just 27% of people use only one channel during their buyer’s journey. That means the other 73% of individuals…
3 Essential Elements of the Best Omnichannel Experiences
,

3 Essential Elements of the Best Omnichannel Experiences

At Veriday, we recognize the value of an excellent customer experience. Our digital marketing platform, Digital Agent, helps financial agents offer an excellent, omnichannel experience to their customers and audience alike. Today, we will examine…
Important Facts About Engagement from Mobile Devices
,

5 Important Facts About Engagement from Mobile Devices

Mobile devices are owned by 2.3 billion people worldwide. The device that is constantly in everyone's pocket is a fantastic channel for marketers to create engagements. Why are mobile channels such an exciting opportunity for marketers? 1. The…
9 Characteristics of Successful Content
,

9 Characteristics of Successful Content

Creating engaging content can be a difficult task for any marketer. However, there are several steps that you can take to ensure your content experiences the most success possible. To get the best return from the time and resources invested…
Don't Eliminate Human Interaction in Your Business
, , ,

Don't Eliminate Human Interaction in Your Business

80% of people said they prefer to chat with a human being when doing business with a financial services brand. Brands in financial services should focus on providing best-in-class human interaction to go along with their digital marketing efforts.…
How to leverage human interaction to improve digital experiences
,

How to leverage human interaction to improve digital experiences

In a survey about improving business processes, the improvement that customers requested most from businesses was better human service. Even in the digital age, consumers prefer human interaction and personal experiences.   A key challenge…