Digital commerce experience that makes you better to do business with.
The Liferay Team is excited to launch their new product Liferay Commerce. With this product, enterprises can ultimately make customer experiences your competitive advantage, where the e-commerce experience is one that will keep customers coming back. Improve the entire purchasing experience with easy browsing, simplified checkout, easy reorders and tailored price lists.
How Liferay Commerce can improve your digital commerce experience:
– Transform Experience: Revitalize your digital commerce with modern and engaging websites.
– Increase Adoption and Sales: Replace administrative tasks as part of the ordering system with an easy B2B purchasing
– Earn Customer Loyalty: Creates sites that customers enjoy using and makes it easy for them to return for repeat business.
– Fully Integrated: Built from the ground up to work with Liferay DXP so there is less time trying to integrate and more time improving and growing.
Built for B2B
– Contract Pricing
– Organizational Hierarchy
– Piers Tiers
– Site Initializers for Wholesale and Manufacturing
– Order Workflows
– Customer-Specific Catalogues
– Order Forecasting
Liferay Analytics Cloud
Discover insights into the modern customer journey.
With the new Liferay Analytics Cloud product, enterprises can leverage the power of their analytics connected right to their Liferay DXP platform, making it easy to see detailed insights.
Enhance enterprise digital marketing with analytics that aggregate and visualize customer profile data and marketing performance for deep insights.
How Liferay Analytics Cloud helps businesses deliver the right content to the right audience:
– Customer Profile Analytics: Extract customer data from multiple sources to get in-depth knowledge on users
– Touchpoint Analytics: Measure individual touchpoint performance to improve the digital experience
– Traffic and Path Analytics: Display and filter traffic types and visualize a customer path
– Asset Analytics: Track and visualize engagements levels for all assets including forms, blogs, media, etc.