So why Liferay?
Liferay DXP is an open-source platform that allows enterprises to create portals, manage content, easily collaborate with teams and ultimately create business efficiencies. Liferay is alternative to Sharepoint that many organizations are taking advantage of. With Liferay DXP, enterprises can easily turn their internal portal into an intuitive, native mobile app.
Both Microsoft Sharepoint and Liferay DXP empower companies to set up an intranet, a private version of the internet that only employees of your company uses to collaborate.
Enterprise data and services are secure and compliant because they’re on the individual company servers. Major organizations around the world choose Liferay over other portal alternatives due it’s capabilities beyond the basic business functions of a traditional portal (like Sharepoint).
Liferay is being used today for:
- Intranet portal (for employees, partners, vendors)
- External portal (customers or clients)
- Shared workspaces
- Enterprise collaboration
With countless customer success stories, Liferay is a top choice for large enterprises across many industries.
5 Key Advantages of Liferay DXP
- Open-Source: Liferay DXP is an open source portal framework. This means that developers can easily customize it for their organization or departments based on their own requirements.
- Out-of-the-box: It is not just a platform. It also has over 60 applications and tools included in the form of portlets that can be used to customize the portal functionality.
- Marketplace: Liferay has its own application marketplace, where developers can contribute their ideas to have new apps created.
- Enterprise-Ready Portal Solution: It is fully ready to support enterprise applications.
- High Availability and High Performance: Liferay DXP has been tested to support over 3000 concurrent transactions and 33,000 users at once.
Is your organization company feeling the frustrations of using Sharepoint? Learn more about our web and portal solutions. Talk to us about how we’ve helped enterprises migrate away from Sharepoint.