Coronavirus and The Markets: What You Need to Know
What investors should keep their eye on during the upcoming weeks, if not months:
· Market swings– heightened volatility will create its momentum as investors are concerned and likely to sell.
· Interest rates– with The Fed’s intervention, investors are hoping for lower rates, reflecting in overall economic uncertainty.
· Bonds– will continue to move higher on concerns over slowing growth.
· Sector stocks will impact– dependent on trading to avoid portfolio loss to manage risk.
· Economic and political data– will impact markets for the next weeks and months. It is not unusual for an election year to increase trading, which is not correlated to market loss or gains, regardless of election outcomes. Future jobs and economic reporting due to COVID-19 may impact.
Learn more, download your FREE Coronavirus and The Markets article today.