We are searching for a talented Front End Developer to join our growing company. Our Front End Development team is not only working on creating new features and improvements for the company’s state of the art SaaS platform, but also increasing their calibre over time. We encourage autonomy, deep learning and recognizing individuals for their contributions! This is an exciting opportunity with an innovative product that is growing rapidly within the financial services industry.
You’ll need to have experience with:
- Building maintainable and scalable CSS, with familiarity in architecture patterns like BEM, SMACSS, or other
- Working in a cross-discipline environment with designers and other developers to produce and vet ideas and prototype early concepts
It would be great if you had experience with:
- Educating, scaling, or collaborating on new techniques, technologies, and processes within a company or community
- Collaborating on projects or providing mentorship on the stack you love
- Providing highly effective code reviews and peer support
- Critically evaluating a front end framework
- Working in an agile environment
- Java, or other Object-Oriented Programming Languages
- Databases and SQL
- Issue/Project tracking
You’ll be working on things like:
- Building applications that are responsive, high performing, and accessible
- Learning the latest front end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
- Collaborating with other disciplines across engineering, UX, and Product to help develop front end solutions
- Being an advocate throughout the company for great UX
- Learn full stack and front end development through peer mentorship and collaboration
Your qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience developing interactive web applications
- Experience in developing cross-browser/cross-platform UIs for web applications.
- Experience in developing the presentation layer of enterprise web applications.
- Solid hands-on experience with integration technologies: JSON, XML, XSD, REST, and SOAP
- Experience with source control such as, SVN and GIT
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
We offer a competitive salary, casual work space and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!