We are searching for a talented Front End Developer to join our growing company. Our Front End Development team is not only working on creating new features and improvements for the company’s state of the art SaaS platform, but also increasing their caliber over time. We encourage autonomy, deep learning and recognizing individuals for their contributions! This is an exciting opportunity with an innovative product that is growing rapidly within the financial services industry.
You’ll need to have experience with:
- Building maintainable and scalable CSS, with familiarity in architecture patterns like BEM, SMACSS, or other
- Working in a cross-discipline environment with designers and other developers to produce and vet ideas and prototype early concepts
It would be great if you had experience with:
- Educating, scaling, or collaborating on new techniques, technologies, and processes within a company or community
- Collaborating on projects or providing mentorship on the stack you love
- Providing highly effective code reviews and peer support
- Critically evaluating a front end framework
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Java, or other Object-Oriented Programming Languages
- Databases and SQL
You’ll be working on things like:
- Convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Designing and developing responsive design websites
- Integrate front-end application with the application business layer
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff on website development needs
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
- Ensure design consistency with client’s development standards and guidelines
Your qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience developing interactive web applications
- Experience in developing cross-browser/cross-platform UIs for web applications.
- Experience in developing the presentation layer of enterprise web applications.
- Solid hands-on experience with integration technologies: JSON, XML and REST
- Experience with source control such as SVN and GIT
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
We offer a competitive salary, casual work space and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please click apply and we will get in touch with you shortly to check your availability and fitment.