At Veriday, every employee is inspired to innovate, improve and transform digital experience, enabling client and employee engagement, through our products and services. Veriday means “Honest Day”, reflecting our passion for delivering an honest day’s work with 100% client focus.
Veriday is expanding its sales team, currently hiring for an enthusiastic and vivacious Business Development Representative who has a proven track record in B2B SAAS or digital marketing or digital transformation software or services sales. A go-getter with a can-do attitude who is willing to roll up their sleeves and hit the ground running. We want a self-starter who has the ability to learn independently and who has a high level of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) during interpersonal interactions internally & externally. This is an enterprise sales role but there is a component of SME sales.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
What you will do:
• Must love outbound phone work and pre-call research.
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails B2B enterprise & SME.
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives.
• Must want to work with cutting-edge digital marketing SaaS technology and digital transformation solutions from cradle to grave with varied product sets.
What do you need to succeed:
• Diploma or degree in a business or related field with a minimum of 2-3 years of Sales or Business Development experience in a B2B enterprise role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Team-oriented and a strong desire to learn.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Able to formulate, prioritize and execute to achieve desired sales results.
• Professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
• Prefer background in digital transformation or digital marketing sales or business development.
We offer a competitive salary, a remote work environment, a work-life balance, and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply with your resume and salary expectations.