We are hiring a DevOps Developer to join our growing company for full-time employment. As a developer you will promote a simplified development lifecycle experience for our development partners to build business solutions much faster and improve time to market. You will also collaborate and work with partners across the engineering and production teams to deliver high quality products. As DevOps Developer, you will strive for the continuous improvement of our processes, application designs and application execution.
We are looking for high performing individuals who are:
– Agile and innovative individuals, who can manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold and strategic moves in this rapidly evolving environment.
– Creative thinkers who take initiative and are capable of building, launching and managing projects/programs that drive results for our customers.
– Problem solvers with the ability to analyze and prioritize to meet business objectives.
– Collaborative team players with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward.
What do you need to succeed:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering along with strong hands-on technical developer with 4+ years of hands-on experience in software development, automation tooling, open source technologies.
– Experience with NGINX and other load balancing technologies.
– Experience with microservice deployment and monitoring.
– DevOps pipelines – Jenkins, Maven and Source Control, Repositories – Bitbucket, Git, Artifactory.
– Databases – MongoDB, MySQL.
– Configuration Management & Infrastructure as Code – Ansible and Container Technologies – Docker.
– Strong background in Linux/Unix administration.
– Strong exposure in Java, Jenkins, Maven, GIT etc.
– Working understanding of code and script (Python, Perl, Bash and/or Ruby)
– Experience creating and administrating release management processes and integration with source control management and best practices.
– Strong deployment background.
– Excellent communication skills; ability to explain complex ideas and processes
We offer a competitive salary, casual work space and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please send your profile to email@example.com