Veriday is a customer engagement and financial services technology (fintech) company specializing in products and solutions that transform customer experiences.
We are hiring a Front End Developer to join our growing company for a 3-6 months contractual employment. As a Frontend Developer you will work as a member of the Engineering team, building digital marketing software for our clients.
What will you do?
● Collaborate with other disciplines across engineering, UX, and Product to help develop solutions
● Learn theme development through peer mentorship and collaboration
● Learn the latest technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
● You will contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle with well written, designed, testable, and efficient code.
● You will build applications that are responsive, high performing, and accessible.
● You will ensure designs are in compliance with specifications while preparing and producing releases of software components.
What do you need to succeed?
● A Passion and Ability to Learn New Technologies. and exceptional communication and collaboration skills
● Experience with Agile Development (Jira, Confluence, Scrum, etc.)
● Experience with Source Control, Repositories such as Git, SVN, and Bitbucket
● Experience in developing cross-browser/cross-platform UIs for web applications.
● Experience with AODA Compliance
● Experience with Modern JS Development Tools (ES6, Babel, NPM/Yarn, Webpack, etc.)
● Experience with Popular JS Frameworks such as Vue, Angular, and React
● Experience with SASS or Less
● Experience with CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, etc.)
● Experience with JSF or Spring MVC
● Experience with JQuery, JSON, XML, REST, Java
We offer a competitive salary, casual workspace , and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please send your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org