Veriday is a customer engagement and financial services technology (fintech) company specializing in products and solutions that transform customer experiences.
We are hiring a Front End developer to join our growing company for a 3-6 months contractual employment with potential for extension or fulltime employment. The incumbent should have minimum of 3+ years of experience in Front End development.
What will you do?
● Collaborate with other disciplines across engineering, UX, and Product to help develop solutions
● Learn the latest technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
● You will contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle with well written, designed, testable, and efficient code.
● You will build applications that are responsive, high performing, and accessible.
● You will ensure designs are in compliance with specifications while preparing and producing releases of software components.
What do you need to succeed?
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited institution with 3+ years of experience.
● Experience with any Popular JS Frameworks such as Angular, React, and Vue
● Experience Developing Server-Side Applications
● A Passion and ability to learn new technologies.
● Proficiency working with Windows and Linux Operating Systems
● Experience in developing cross-browser/cross-platform UIs for web applications.
● Experience in developing the presentation layer of enterprise web applications.
● Solid hands-on experience with integration technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST)
● Experience with MVC frameworks such as Spring
● Experience with persistence frameworks such as Hibernate
● Experience with Portal solutions such as Liferay
● Familiar with agile development processes
We offer a competitive salary, casual work space and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org