We are hiring a Full Stack Developer to join our growing company for a 3-6 months contractual employment. As a Full Stack Developer, you will work as a member of the product management team, building enterprise software for financial institutions!
What will you do?
• Collaborate with other disciplines across Engineering, UX, and Product to design and develop solutions
• Learn the latest technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
• You will build applications that are responsive, high performing, and accessible using technologies such as Vue, Backbone, Spring, Java and more.
• You will ensure designs are in compliance with specifications while preparing and producing releases of software components.
What do you need to succeed?
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited institution
• Proficient in Java and Object-Oriented design patterns
• Knowledgeable with Relational and No-SQL Databases such as, MongoDB, MySql, etc.
• Experience in performance tuning and profiling a JAVA runtime.
• 1-3 years experience with the following:
• Developing RESTful web services or APIs that are consumed by front end developers to build applications
• Data exchange formats and protocols such as, JSON, JSONP, XML, REST, SOAP etc.
• Experience in authentication standards such as OAuth, SAML, Shibboleth
• Experience in security code scans and data encryptions
• Monolithic and microservice infrastructures concepts, standards and deficiencies
• Agile Development Processes and Tools (Jira, Confluence, Scrum, etc.)
• Source Control, Repositories such as Git, SVN, and Bitbucket
• MVC frameworks such as Spring and JSF
• Relational Object Mappings
• JUnit Testing
• Web Servers such as, NGINX, Tomcat
• Experience with Modern JS Development Tools (ES6, Babel, NPM/Yarn, Webpack, etc.)
• Experience with Popular JS Frameworks such as Angular and React
• Experience with Node.js Applications
• Experience with CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Bulma, Zurb Foundation, etc.)
• Experience with Configuration Management & Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Chef, etc.)
• Experience with Key/Value Stores (Consul, Vault, etc.)
• Experience with Spring Boot/Cloud
• Experience with Message Broker such as ActiveMQ
• Experience with ElasticSearch/Kibana
• Experience with Designing/Breaking Down Tasks
We offer a competitive salary, casual work space and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please share your profile at email@example.com