We are hiring a Full Stack Developer to be located anywhere in Canada to join our growing company for full-time employment. As a Full Stack Developer, you will work as a member of the professional services team, building responsive websites for our prestigious clients/customers!
What will you do?
• 5+ years of relevant professional experience in business or technology as a full stack developer.
• Lead and coordinate development activities and be the anchor of technical expertise with internal and onsite technical teams.
• Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing web applications to deliver high-performance and responsive web applications.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
• Work with our global technology partner to deliver solutions to our clients.
What do you need to succeed?
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited institution
• A passion and ability to learn new technologies. and exceptional communication and collaboration skills
• Proficient in Java and Object-Oriented design patterns
• Knowledgeable with Relational and No-SQL Databases such as, MongoDB, MySql, etc.
• Experience in performance tuning and profiling a JAVA runtime.
• 3+ years’ experience with the following:
• Strong experience in Service/System Integrations for developing RESTful web services or APIs & implementing and utilizing third party Web services.
• Java frameworks such as Spring/Spring Boot and JSF
• TDD Development, such as JUnit testing practices
• Monolithic and microservice infrastructures concepts, standards, and deficiencies
• Agile Development Processes and Tools (Jira, Confluence, Scrum, etc.)
• Experience with Source Control tools, such as Git, automated build setup, and deployment procedures
• Experience with Java Portal Specifications (JSR168/JSR 286) and Liferay Portal development(Liferay 6.1 / 6.2 / DXP) or similar Enterprise Java Portals like IBM Websphere etc.
• Experience in SSO authentication standards such as OAuth, SAML, OpenID
• Experience with OSGI framework
• Experience with MVC design pattern
• Experience with Hibernate/Spring frameworks
• Experience with code management tools, automated build setup, and deployment procedures (CI/CD using Jenkins/Git)
• Experience with Kubernetes development
• Experience with Elasticsearch/Kibana
• Experience with EHCache and Jgroups based Clustering.
• Experience with server administration and configurations (e.g webserver configurations like NGINX/Apache configuration and tweaking)
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
• Experience in performance tuning and profiling a Java runtime.
We offer a competitive salary, remote working opportunities, and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply.