As a Full Stack Developer, you will work as a member of the product management team, building enterprise software for financial institutions! This is a contractual opportunity for 3-4 months with potential for extension/full time opportunity.
What will you do?
– Collaborate with other disciplines across Engineering, UX, and Product to design and develop solutions
– Learn the latest technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
– You will build applications that are responsive, high performing, and accessible using technologies such as Vue, Backbone, Spring, Java and more.
– You will ensure designs are in compliance with specifications while preparing and producing releases of software components.
What do you need to succeed?
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited institution
– Proficient in Java and Object-Oriented design patterns
– Knowledgeable with Relational and No-SQL Databases such as, MongoDB, MySql, etc.
– Experience in performance tuning and profiling a JAVA runtime.
– 2-5 years experience with the following:
– Developing RESTful web services or APIs that are consumed by front end developers to build applications
– Data exchange formats and protocols such as, JSON, JSONP, XML, REST, SOAP etc.
– Experience in authentication standards such as OAuth, SAML, Shibboleth
– Experience in security code scans and data encryptions
– Monolithic and microservice infrastructures concepts, standards and deficiencies
– Agile Development Processes and Tools (Jira, Confluence, Scrum, etc.)
– Source Control, Repositories such as Git, SVN, and Bitbucket
– MVC frameworks such as Spring and JSF
– Relational Object Mappings
– JUnit Testing
– Web Servers such as, NGINX, Tomcat
– Experience with Modern JS Development Tools (ES6, Babel, NPM/Yarn, Webpack, etc.)
– Experience with Popular JS Frameworks such as Angular and React
– Experience with Node.js Applications
– Experience with CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Bulma, Zurb Foundation, etc.)
– Experience with Configuration Management & Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Chef, etc.)
– Experience with Key/Value Stores (Consul, Vault, etc.)
– Experience with Spring Boot/Cloud
– Experience with Message Broker such as ActiveMQ
– Experience with ElasticSearch/Kibana
– Experience with Designing/Breaking Down Tasks
We offer a competitive salary, casual work space and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please share your profile at email@example.com