At Veriday, every employee is inspired to innovate, improve and transform digital experience, enabling client and employee engagement, through our products and services. Veriday means “Honest Day”, reflecting our passion for delivering an honest day’s work with 100% client focus.
Veriday is expanding its sales team adding a result-oriented Inside Sales Representative with proven experience in a SaaS environment for full-time employment. As an Inside Sales Rep, you will be responsible to build relationships with potential clients and generate new leads.
What you will do
• Making daily outbound phone calls to build relationships with potential clients and generate new leads.
• Conduct onsite and remote demonstrations of Digital Agent, Veriday’s flagship product.
• Supporting the Sales Team by prospecting new clients via phone and email contact.
• Work closely with Marketing and Sales to develop lead generation techniques and processes.
• Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
• Upselling products and services.
• Manage and establish relationships with key decision-makers to expedite opportunities.
• Utilize pipeline management to ensure sales plan is met.
• Constantly review all sales activities, targets, and strategies in order to maximize results
• Collaborating with your Team Lead to develop innovative sales and marketing strategies to improve sales results.
• Assisting with administrative tasks and special Business Development projects as needed by the Senior Executives.
What do you need to succeed?
• Diploma or degree in a business or related field with 2 years of Sales or Customer Service experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Team-oriented and a strong desire to learn.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrate customer service excellence.
• Able to formulate, prioritize and execute to achieve desired sales results
• Professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary, a remote workspace, and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply.