At Veriday, every employee is inspired to innovate, improve and transform digital experience, enabling client and employee engagement, through our products and services. Veriday means “Honest Day”, reflecting our passion for delivering an honest day’s work with 100% client focus.
We are hiring a Java Developer to be located anywhere in Canada to join our growing company for full-time employment. As a Developer, you will work as a member of the professional services team, building responsive websites for our prestigious clients/customers!
What you will do?
• 5+ years of relevant professional experience in business or technology as a full stack developer.
• Lead and coordinate development activities and be the anchor of technical expertise with internal and onsite technical teams.
• Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing web applications to deliver high-performance and responsive web applications.
• Opportunity to learn and certify on Adobe Forms and Salesforce
• Responsible for converting business requirements into developing and building digital web-enabled experiences using enterprise tools such as Adobe AEM / Forms, Salesforce DXP, Liferay
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
• Work with our global technology partner to deliver solutions to our clients.
What do you need to succeed?
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited institution
• A passion and ability to learn new technologies. and exceptional communication and collaboration skills
• Proficient in Java and Object-Oriented design patterns
• Knowledgeable with Relational and No-SQL Databases such as, MongoDB, MySql, etc.
• Knowledge of Adobe Forms or Salesforce development will be an added advantage
3+ years experience with the following:
• Strong experience in Service/System Integrations for developing RESTful web services or APIs & implementing and utilizing third-party Web services.
• Java frameworks such as Spring/Spring Boot and JSF
• TDD Development, such as JUnit testing practices
• Monolithic and microservice infrastructures concepts, standards, and deficiencies
• Agile Development Processes and Tools (Jira, Confluence, Scrum, etc.)
• Experience with Source Control tools, such as Git, automated build setup, and deployment procedures
• Experience with OSGI framework
• Experience with MVC design pattern.
• Any of the following certifications are considered an asset: Adobe Experience Manager Forms Architect, Adobe Experience Manager Forms Developer, Adobe Experience Manager Developer, OR Adobe Experience Manager Lead Developer; Salesforce Certification
• Valid security clearance to be passed for all the resources to be deployed in the project
We offer a competitive salary, remote working opportunities, and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply.