At Veriday, every employee is inspired to innovate, improve and transform digital experience, enabling client and employee engagement, through our products and services. Veriday means “Honest Day”, reflecting our passion for delivering an honest day’s work with 100% client focus.
We are hiring a Liferay Developer to join our growing company for full-time employment. The Liferay Developer is responsible for designing and developing applications within the Liferay digital experience platform and acts as a technical expert for Liferay development projects.
The job duties include:
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience in business or technology required.
• Strong Java/J2ee developer responsibilities include designing and developing web applications to deliver high-performance and responsive web applications.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
• Work with our global technology partner to deliver solutions to our clients.
You’ll need to have experience with:
• Experience with Java Portal Specifications (JSR168/JSR 286) and Liferay 6.1 / 6.2 / DXP
• Experience with Java/J2EE application design and development experience.
• Prior experience as a Full-stack developer (Java/J2ee) with knowledge of Liferay will be an added advantage.
• Experience with OSGi framework.
• Experience with MVC design pattern
• Experience with Hibernate/Spring frameworks
• Experience implementing and utilizing Web services, Service/System Integrations
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
• Experience with code management tools, automated build setup, and deployment procedures
We offer a competitive salary, remote workspace, and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply.