At Veriday, every employee is inspired to innovate, improve and transform digital experience, enabling client and employee engagement, through our products and services. Veriday means “Honest Day”, reflecting our passion for delivering an honest day’s work with 100% client focus.
Veriday is a customer engagement and financial services technology (fintech) company specializing in products and solutions that transform customer experiences.
Veriday’s flagship product, Digital Agent, is an innovative customer engagement platform built for financial services firms. Digital Agent reflects a deep knowledge of advice-based sales and marketing challenges while satisfying customer needs for human connections backed by reliable brands. Combining market-leading content distribution with personalized engagement, Digital Agent creates great customer engagement while effectively managing compliance and branding challenges.
We are hiring a recent Graduate, for a Software Developer (Java) role to join our growing company for full-time employment.
What will you do:
• Collaborate with other disciplines across Professional Services, Engineering, UX, and Product to design and develop solutions
• Learn the latest technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible.
• You will build applications that are responsive, high-performing, and accessible using technologies such as Vue, Backbone, Spring, Java, Liferay, and more.
• You will ensure designs are in compliance with specifications while preparing and producing releases of software components.
Required Education, Skills
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science (2020-2021) or equivalent degree with excellent communication skills
• Recent Graduate or 0-1 years of professional experience in software development.
• Excellent programming skills in Java, J2ee technologies.
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent understanding of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns etc.
• Strong understanding of the software development methodologies, processes, and principles.
• Willingness to learn Liferay as an additional skill and work in the project.
We offer a competitive salary, a remote work environment, and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted