At Veriday, every employee is inspired to innovate, improve and transform digital experience, enabling client and employee engagement, through our products and services. Veriday means “Honest Day”, reflecting our passion for delivering an honest day’s work with 100% client focus.
Veriday Inc is seeking a Senior QA/Test Analyst with exposure to automation testing on Agile Projects. The incumbent should have 5 years of experience and will support quality assurance initiatives throughout the organization to ensure business goals and objectives are achieved. Ensure that quality is built into applications and products being delivered to customers, internal and external.
This is a contractual role for a period of 6 months with the potential for extension or full-time employment.
• Provides QA effort estimates for project testing requirements
• Works collaboratively with Bas, product owners and developers to ensure the understanding of the overall intent of the project
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation
• Execute and evaluate manual test cases and report test results
• Act as a bridge between Bas and programmers while keeping the end user’s experience in mind during all phases of the project
• Communicate defects and issues in a concise, timely and professional manner and assist development with reproducing defects under investigation
• Conduct periodic smoke testing post-release to ensure quality delivery
• Experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports
• Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
• Experience working on Agile teams
• Proficiency and professional experience writing SQL
• Working knowledge using CMS platforms (Liferay)
What do you need to succeed?
• Five (5) years of business experience with a large Customer Information System, telephony including IVR, and/or utility-related experience. (Includes proficiency and high-level knowledge of major business processes.)
• Two (2) years of experience in the development and/or delivery of various training programs in a training environment.
• Logical, attentive to detail and good work ethic
• Good experience in testing website and integration
• Familiar with HPQC and Jira
• Familiar with CC&B, web content management platforms such as Liferay or SharePoint
• Familiar with how to test AODA
• Familiar with mobile platform testing
• Experience in developing test scenarios, conducting procedural tests, and logging results.
• Experience in identifying possible causes of errors and defects and recommending possible solutions.
We offer a competitive salary, casual workspace, and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply