At Veriday, every employee is inspired to innovate, improve and transform digital experience, enabling client and employee engagement, through our products and services. Veriday means “Honest Day”, reflecting our passion for delivering an honest day’s work with 100% client focus.
Veriday is currently seeking a result-oriented Sales Engineer with proven SaaS sales experience. As a Sales Engineer at Veriday, you drive strategy and execute alongside our sales team who are focused on targeting and closing new business and expanding an existing business. In the role, you actively collaborate with team members in our Recurring Revenue team, Product Engineering, and Marketing & Sales Departments.
What will you do?
• Conduct onsite and remote demonstrations of Digital Agent, Veriday’s flagship product.
• Develop and grow revenue through consultative selling with clients and prospects, presenting a warm, professional, well-spoken, and caring persona as an effective representative of Veriday.
• Design, develop and present product demonstrations with custom narratives geared to the specific sales situation.
• Actively listen and engage with customers reflecting enthusiasm, empathy and diverse business knowledge.
• Strong ability to collaborate and dynamic presentation skills and ability to communicate clearly to emails and RFPs when submitting reports.
• Experience responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
• Initiates and manages multiple proofs of concepts, working directly with the prospect to deliver upon their success criteria
• Investigate and analyze issues reported by customers, and communicate with product development teams to resolve product issues
• Comfortable working for a dynamic agile organization with a fast-growing customer base.
• Adaptive in client sales environments to present impactful features connected to benefits in a limited time.
• Provide account management assistance to selected clients and partners.
What do you need to succeed?
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing technical role with SaaS solutions in a B2B environment.
• Effective oral and written communicator with the ability to interface with members at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
• Passionate about building strong, trusted relationships with, our Prospects, client services team, and our sales team.
• Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, work independently and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
• Previous experience with marketing software including content management, email or newsletter distribution or similar content distribution and publishing platform.
• Additional technical programming or website development experience will be an asset.
• Background in marketing in financial services, wealth management or insurance is an asset.
We offer a competitive salary, remote workspace, and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply with your profile.