We are hiring a Senior Full Stack Developer (Node.Js) to join our growing company for 3-6 months contractual employment to be located anywhere in Canada. As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will work as a member of the product management team, building enterprise software for financial institutions!
What will you do?
• Collaborate with other disciplines across Engineering, UX, and Product to design and develop solutions
• Work with and learn the latest technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
• You will build applications that are responsive, high-performing, and accessible using technologies such as Node, Elasticsearch, Mongo, Spring, Java, and more.
• You will ensure designs are in compliance with specifications while preparing and producing releases of software components
What do you need to succeed?
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited institution
• A passion and ability to learn new technologies. and exceptional communication and collaboration skills
• Proficient in Java and Object-Oriented design patterns
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Node.js and development environments
• Experience working with relational and non-relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, Mongo) and strong SQL development and design skills
• Hands-on experience designing, developing, testing, and troubleshooting RESTful API and interface specifications
Experience in performance tuning and profiling a Java runtime.
3+ years experience with the following:
• Developing RESTful web services or APIs that are consumed by front end developers to build applications
• Java frameworks such as Spring/Spring Boot and JSF
• TDD Development, such as JUnit testing practices
• Monolithic and microservice infrastructures concepts, standards and deficiencies
• EAgile Development Processes and Tools (Jira, Confluence, Scrum, etc.)
• Source Control tools, such as Git
• Experience in authentication standards such as OAuth, SAML, OpenID
• Experience with AWS – develop, build, and deploy applications
• Experience with Configuration Management & Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Chef, etc.)
• Experience with NGINX configuration and tweaking
• Experience with Kubernetes development
• We offer a competitive salary, casual workspace, a remote work environment, and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please share your profile at email@example.com