Veriday is a customer engagement and financial services technology (fintech) company specializing in products and solutions that transform customer experiences.
At Veriday, our people are our number one winning strategy, which is why we strive to attract
and retain the very best talent. If you are looking to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment,
we’re growing and need people like you to join our team!
We are hiring a Senior Product Designer to join our growing company as a fulltime employee.
What will you do?
• Apply your experience with product design systems and principles to create and refine
• Identify, investigate, and validate complex design problems
• Create and validate hypotheses regarding what we can build to solve these problems
• Gather qualitative data from customers through interviews and usability tests
• Use quantitative data to guide decisions and determine the success of new features
• Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect
attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
• Work in a cross-functional team with developers and QA to ensure that we iterate quickly
while maintaining an appropriate level of quality
• Incorporate and contribute to our internal design guidelines, ensuring consistency across
the entire product
• Take the lead to think holistically about complex systems, empathize with customers, and
understand the business goals to create compelling and effective user experiences
• Process-oriented but agile: the ability to quickly translate requirements into designs that
are both functional and beautiful
• Proficiency designing for multiple devices and platforms
• Shape product strategy and vision together with product managers
• Experience designing and shipping impactful products at scale
• Ability to take on multiple projects at a time
• Be comfortable sharing half-baked ideas for iteration
What do you need to succeed?
• 4+ years of experience in product design
• A strong understanding of information architecture and its importance to design
• The desire to drive creative decisions through a user-centered design process, including
research, ideation, iteration, and validation
• The ability to apply your design skills in product, interaction, and visual design to help
create and build new features
• Experience using metrics to validate and inform your product decisions
• A soft spot for the end-user – advocating for them in all areas of your work is core to
what you do
• Proficiency in current design tools such as Figma, XD, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, etc.
• Experience creating wireframes, user flows, and interactive prototypes
• Previous experience collaborating closely with developers, designers, and other team
• Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong
rationale for design decisions
• A portfolio of projects that demonstrate your design expertise
We offer a competitive salary, casual workspace and great people to collaborate with. If this job
sounds perfect for you, please click apply and we will get in touch with you shortly to check
your availability and fitment.