We are hiring Service Desk Lead to join our growing company for full time employment. The Service Desk – Lead is responsible for understanding customer needs and support processes, with a commitment to quality and to customer service. In addition to it this role involves the performance of Level 1 services & support to clients (internal and external) and ensuring that service levels are achieved. Work with Internal/External Client and IT Service functions to identify, prioritize and manage service requests.
– Ensures an end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
– Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution.
– Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
– Follows up with other support staff involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete.
– Adheres to and supports Veriday’s corporate standards, service levels, policies, and procedures.
– Maintains and protects confidentiality regarding all aspects of corporate and client information.
– Willing to work in rotational shifts-starts from 7.30 am to 3.30 pm and 12.30 pm to 8.30pm
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
– Operational knowledge of a Service Desk environment
– Practices active listening with an ability to explain technical terms in clear and understandable language
– Demonstrated ability to diagnose technical issues and match resources appropriately to achieve problem resolution
– Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
– Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
– A minimum of 5 years experience within a customer service-oriented Information Technology environment in financial domain including in-depth experience in providing technical support and quality customer service
– Strong written and oral communication skills in English & French
– Excellent time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work effectively and productively within a team environment.
– Post Secondary education or Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or Digital Marketing.
We offer a competitive salary, casual work space and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply.