Veriday is a customer engagement and financial services technology (fintech) company specializing in products and solutions that transform customer experiences.
We are hiring a talented Sr. Java Developer/Lead to join our growing company in the Detroit area to implement a Liferay solutions to customers.
Title: Sr.Java Developer/Lead
Job Location: Detroit
What will you do?
• Collaborate with other disciplines across engineering, UX, and Product to help develop solutions
• Learn the latest technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
• You will contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle with well written, designed, testable, and efficient code.
• You will build applications that are responsive, high performing, and accessible.
• You will ensure designs are in compliance with specifications while preparing and producing releases of software components.
What do you need to succeed?
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited institution with 4-8 years of experience.
• A Passion and Ability to Learn New Technologies.
• Experience in developing cross-browser/cross-platform UIs for web applications.
• Experience in developing the presentation layer of enterprise web applications.
• Solid hands-on experience with integration technologies (JSON, XML, REST, etc.)
• Experience with MVC frameworks such as Spring
• Experience with Java
• Experience with Modern JS Development Tools
• Experience with Popular JS Frameworks such as Angular, React, and Vue
• Experience with CSS Frameworks
• Experience Developing Server-Side Applications
• Experience with Spring Boot/Cloud
• Knowledge on Liferay
We offer a competitive salary, casual work space and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please send your profile to email@example.com