We are hiring a talented Tech Architect to join our growing company for fulltime employment.
What will you do?
• Lead and coordinate development activities and be the anchor of technical expertise within the product team.
• Experience with leading a team of at least 3 people, architecting solutions, establishing best practices, and introducing/implementing new technologies.
• Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing web applications to deliver high-performance and responsive web applications.
• Collaborate with other disciplines across Engineering, UX, and Product to design and develop solutions
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code and provide mentorship and leadership to junior developers
• Learn the latest technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
• You will build applications that are responsive, high performing, and accessible using technologies such as Vue, Backbone, Spring, Java and more.
• You will ensure designs follow specifications while preparing and producing releases of software components.
What do you need to succeed?
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited institution
• Proficient in Java and Object-Oriented design patterns
• Knowledgeable with Relational and No-SQL Databases such as, MongoDB, MySql, etc.
• Experience in performance tuning and profiling a JAVA runtime.
• 8+ years experience with the following:
– Developing RESTful web services or APIs that are consumed by front end developers to build applications
– Data exchange formats and protocols such as, JSON, JSONP, XML, REST, SOAP etc.
– Experience in authentication standards such as OAuth, SAML, Shibboleth
– Experience in security code scans and data encryptions
– Monolithic and microservice infrastructures concepts, standards and deficiencies
– Agile Development Processes and Tools (Jira, Confluence, Scrum, etc.)
– Source Control, Repositories such as Git, SVN, and Bitbucket
– MVC frameworks such as Spring and JSF
– Relational Object Mappings
– JUnit Testing
– Web Servers such as, NGINX, Tomcat
• Experience with Modern JS Development Tools (ES6, Babel, NPM/Yarn, Webpack, etc.)
• Experience with Popular JS Frameworks such as Angular and React
• Experience with Node.js Applications
• Experience with CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Bulma, Zurb Foundation, etc.)
• Experience with Configuration Management & Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Chef, etc.)
• Experience with Key/Value Stores (Consul, Vault, etc.)
• Experience with Spring Boot/Cloud
• Experience with Message Broker such as ActiveMQ
• Knowledge of ElasticSearch/Kibana
• Experience with Designing/Breaking Down Tasks
We offer a competitive salary, casual work space and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org.