We are searching for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our growing company. This is a contractual job for 6-8 months with potential for extension or full-time employment.
• Interview users and stakeholders.
• Design surveys for quick research items
• Compile research findings
• Produce various design assets as required, including information architecture diagrams, personas, user journeys, process and interaction flows, storyboards, test plans and reports etc…
• Synthesize user data into simple and fascinating designs.
• Produce designs based on user feedback and technical constraints.
• Conceive, design and develop visually appealing and dynamic user interfaces that are user-friendly.
• Apply user experience and design principles to the creation and develop low and high-fidelity prototypes using Adobe CC software.
• Produce wireframe sketches, and interactive prototypes as required
• Use data, metrics and customer feedback to guide new design-related ideas and decisions.
• Solve interaction design problems using analytical, usability testing and internal/external research.
• Manage basic levels of usability testing for prototypes.
• Collect and decipher feedback for product design.
• Some research experience required
• Interactive and visual portfolio demonstrating strong knowledge of complex enterprise level application.
• Minimum 1-2 years of practical UX/UI design experience
• Solid knowledge of interaction and design, and User-Centered Design principles
• Programming/web knowledge (to deliver interactive prototypes) preferred
• Knowledge of usability testing preferred
• Ability to deliver prototypes and designs for complex interactions
• Strong ability to collaborate and communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
• We also encourage those who are thinking of a career change to UX design, to apply. This is an exciting opportunity to experience the UX process from start to finish.
We offer a competitive salary, casual workspace and great people to collaborate with. Our office location is in Mississauga. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply.