We are searching for a talented Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing company. Our team is not only working on creating new features and improvements for the company’s state of the art SaaS platform, but also increasing their calibre over time. We encourage autonomy, deep learning and recognizing individuals for their contributions! This is an exciting opportunity with an innovative product that is growing rapidly within the financial services industry.
You’ll need to have experience with:
- Quality Management Software and Processes
- Experience using JIRA or other agile software platforms
- Experience using Zephyr or other test case management tools
- Fundamental understanding of agile development
- Working in a cross-discipline environment with engineers, designers and other developers to produce and vet ideas and develop test cases
It would be great if you had experience with:
- Educating, scaling, or collaborating on new techniques, technologies, and processes within a company or community
- Collaborating on projects or providing mentorship on the stack you love
- QA processes and testing methodologies
- Working in an agile environment
- Java, or other Object-Oriented Programming Languages
- Issue/Project tracking
You’ll be working on things like:
- Creating and managing the end to end test plan
- Reviewing functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of what we build and how to test it
- Identifying test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
- Developing, documenting and maintaining functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Collaborating with other disciplines across engineering, UX, and Product to help ensure our applications operates at the highest quality possible
Your qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited institution.
- Ability to communicate clearly both in writing and in person
- Ability to work under pressure and focus on deadlines and deliverables
We offer a competitive salary, casual work space and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!