In this ebook we discuss:
• Not thinking about SEO from the start
• Not doing an audit of your existing site
• Failing to identify (and include) commonly searched keywords
• Failing to consider your URL structure
• Not using responsive design
• Failing to think like a human!
In today’s digital world, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an essential part of driving quality traffic to your website. SEO is the process of making your website rank higher in search engine results.
Basically, SEO is a way of fine-tuning your site to target the buying patterns and preferences of your audience to maximize your discoverability.
Are you considering redesigning your website? Avoid common mistakes that can hurt your web presence. When designing or redesigning your website, certain activities can derail your efforts to optimize for search engines, and as a result, your website traffic will suffer. Be sure to avoid these 6 common SEO pitfalls during your website redesign.