Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Veriday Inc.’s Website.
Veriday Inc. is located at:
5520 Explorer Drive, Suite 400 ,
Mississauga Ontario – L4W 5L1, Canada
By accessing this website you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Veriday Inc.’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Veriday Inc. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Veriday Inc. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.veriday.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from https://www.veriday.com/
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.veriday.com/
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.veriday.com/
• Redistribute content from Veriday Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Linking to our Content
Organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Companies may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Veriday Inc.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
• Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
• (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
• (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.