In this whitepaper we discuss:
• Saving money with a good foundation
• The Customer-first approach.
• How Omnichannel is a critical part of the process.
• Creating a functional road map
• Making sure change management & buy-in are considered
and much more
Up to now, insurance carriers have siloed lines of business causing impaired visibility into customers and the customer journey.
This is a key challenge for insurance carriers working to meet the expectations of today’s insured requiring self-service customer portals in all lines of business. Planning, design, and governance are just as important as development for insurers launching customer portals; building out a successful customer portal means taking the following seven rules into account.