At Veriday, every employee is inspired to innovate, improve and transform digital experience, enabling client and employee engagement, through our products and services. Veriday means “Honest Day”, reflecting our passion for delivering an honest day’s work with 100% client focus.
We are hiring a Service Desk Analyst/Lead to join our growing company for full-time employment. The Service Desk Analyst/Lead is responsible for understanding customer needs and support processes, with a commitment to quality and to customer excellence. This role involves the performance of Level 1 services & support to clients (internal and external) and ensuring that service levels are achieved. Working with Internal/External Client and IT Service functions to identify, prioritize and manage service requests
• Provides first-line support of triage queue and ticket management using our online client ticket tracking system.
• Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding the use of application software. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution.
• Respond to inbound telephone calls and emails within established service level targets
• Provide troubleshooting and technical support via telephone and email
• Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
• Follows up with other support staff involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and customer communication is complete.
• Adheres to and supports Veriday’s corporate standards, service levels, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains and protects confidentiality regarding all aspects of corporate and client information.
• Willing to work in rotational shifts-starts from 7.30 am to 3.30 pm and 12.30 pm to 8.30 pm
• 2-3 years as a client-facing Service Desk Analyst/Lead, preferably in the SaaS industry with Enterprise clients.
• Operational knowledge of a Service Desk environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills, preferably Bi-Lingual (English/French)
• Practices active listening with an ability to explain technical terms in clear and understandable language
• Demonstrated ability to diagnose technical issues and match resources appropriately to achieve problem resolution
• Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively and productively within a team environment
• Post Secondary education or Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or Customer Service Program
We offer a competitive salary, remote working opportunity, and a supportive, collaborative team in a progressive organization. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply.