We are seeking a Program Manager to fill a role within the Project Delivery Lead (PDL) Team, to deliver a digital modernization program. The candidate will report directly to the Technology Executive, and will plan, manage and deliver the program through all specific phases, in alignment with business and/or enterprise strategies. The candidate will also provide leadership, direction and coaching to teams(s) while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business (LOB). The resource will have strong working relationships with Delivery and/or Project Managers for the projects to which she/he is assigned. The position requires proven leadership skills and experience delivering large complex technology programs.
The role is required to:
- Lead the IT delivery of a Digital Modernization program from concept to implementation.
- Ensures compliance to project management methodology by confirming that recognized project management processes, discipline and controls are consistently applied to all projects within the Program
- Negotiates and issues program documentation as agreed to by Project Delivery management, the project sponsor and involved stakeholders
- Identifies all program inter-dependencies and risks, ensuring that they are effectively managed
- Ensures mitigation or contingency plans are in place for identified risks
- Executes program management deliverables within budget and as per the approved project and program plans, working with partners to develop the content of those deliverables
- Controls change to program and project scope(s) through accepted change management processes and documentation
- Investigates, escalates and ensures that all program issues are effectively resolved
- Ensures all team members understand the Readiness process and facilitates Readiness sessions
- Manages all communication to key stakeholders, and ensures they are aware of significant changes to the program status in a timely manner
- Develops an understanding of the technical/business aspects of the program in order to effectively manage the contributing resources
- Orchestrates the program’s utilization of resources, including staff, environments and deployments to identify contention and resolve accordingly
Your qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Project Management Professional (PMP) -Nice to have
- Experience with Agile
We offer a competitive salary, casual work space and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!